5 May 2014

Review - Kamasan B911 F1 Hook

As most of my fishing is now on commercials,  hooks have to be relatively strong. But due to my fishing ethos background and fishing I'll still try and fish as finely as is sensible to guarantee bites.
The B911 in sizes 16-20 probably ends up  on 80% of my pole rigs. Its my first choice for using maggot, caster and pellets and probably the only times I don't use this pattern is for margin fishing with paste or big baits generally and also for delicate silver rigs in the colder months.
Whilst ive never caught out and out lumps on this hook, ive landed carp to 8lbs and have never had one straighten. It also seems to retain its point very well even after a few fish. As everywhere I fish is  barbless only these days, I think its a great hook. And relatively inexpensive as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment